The name alone allures to the crystal clear lake that tahoe so majestic. This isn’t the typical casino, MontBleu has created a fresh, more tranquil feel to its gambling presence. The 40,000-square-foot gaming area boast all the usual tables and slots. With a vibrant nightlife that is fresh as the Tahoe air, MontBleu has it all. Don’t forget they have free WiFi!
MontBleu Casino is the epitome of fresh and hip for South Lake Tahoe gambling.
Most everything is $5 by day, but up to $10 on busy nights.
Gaming Machines – 662 total
* Betty Boop’s Big Hit
* Dollar Slots, 57 machines
* Five Dollar Slots, 30 machines
* Half Dollar Slots, 6 machines
* Hundred Dollar Slots, 4 machines
* IGT – Addams Family – $0.05 minimum bet
* IGT – Megabucks, 2 machines
* IGT – Wheel of Fortune Progressive Dollar Slots – $0.25/$0.50/$1.00/$5.00 minimum bet
* IGT Elvis – $1.00 minimum bet
* Multi-denomination Slots, 304 machines
* Nickel Slots, 12 machines
* Penny Slots, 166 machines
* Quarter Slots, 75 machines
* Twenty Five Dollar Slots, 6 machines
Table and Poker Games – 52 total
* 3 Card Poker, 1 table
* Blackjack, 31 tables
* Craps, 4 tables
* Let it Ride, 1 table
* Mini-Baccarat, 1 table
* Other Games, 1 table
* Pai Gow Poker, 1 table
* Poker, 8 tables
* Roulette, 4 tables
* Race Book
* Sports Book
MontBleu’s hip Poker Room is right next to the Race and Sports Book, in whats called “The Zone”, which feature a full bar and deli. Inside the Poker Room you have tables of Texas Hold’Em, Omaha, Stud, and Draw at different buy-in levels. The Poker room also has several plasma televisions so you don’t miss out on your favorite teams. Open daily at 11 a.m. There is the occasional Poker Tournaments. We’ll keep you posted.
You’ll find a wide variety of the most up-to-date slot machines in many denominations at MontBleu. There are popular machines like MegaBucks, Wheel of Fortune, Deuces Wild Poker, and multi-denomination poker, all boasting “Ticket-In, Ticket-Out” technology. Wager as little as a nickel or try your luck on they’re $25 machines.
MontBleu, has four craps tables, and great cocktail waitresses that are always close by ready to grab your drinks.
$5 OR $10 to $5,000
Nightlife and Restaurants
Cafe Del Soul
HQ center bar
• Golf – driving range and course
• Golf – miniature
• Ice skating
• Motor boating nearby
• Boat launch nearby
• Swimming on site
• Rowing or canoeing nearby
• Running track/path nearby
• Yoga classes/instruction on site
• Mountain biking
• Bicycle rentals
• Hiking/biking trails
• Horse riding/rental
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
Check cashing and currency exchange. Valet parking and convenient free garage parking.